- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering if you have already answered certain questions (eg, so that you don’t need to – Fill in your details twice on different forms.)
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. The privacy implications of this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google.”) Google Analytics uses “cookies” to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.